“FATHERS DAY TREAT ”

Gurkhas Brother
Ranked #4 of 133 Restaurants in Chatham
Cuisines: Indian, Nepalese
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Fine dine Indian & Nepalese cuisine with bar , A perfect venue for dining with quality food and friendly service.
Rainham, United Kingdom
“FATHERS DAY TREAT ”
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

Had an excellent meal that could not be bettered. Very well presented, full of Nepalese/Indian flavours, served and attended by an excellent and friendly staff. Food served at a leisurely pace - no rush. Well done Gurkhas Brother.

“Late Father's Day meal”
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

First time to Gurkha Brothers.....will go again absolutely lovely....took Wife & Parents...very friendly people. Meal was great and presentation great....1st Class

1 Thank Peter P
Kent
“Return visit. Excellent food and great service make this difficult to beat!”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

I returned with my Brother recently after having an excellent meal here back in March. The staff are so polite and willing to offer advice on the different dishes. The food particularly the dishes from the Nepalese selection and service was once again excellent.
This is the best local Indian / Nepalese food that I have eaten and combined with the excellent service will for me make it difficult to beat. I will definitely be going back and would not hesitate to recommend this restaurant to others.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Twotoneskaman
Birmingham, England, United Kingdom
“An excellent restaurant.”
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

I have visited this restaurant previously and really enjoyed the food so returned with my family this month. The service and attention from the staff is excellent and would thoroughly recommend this restaurant. 5 of us visited on this occasion.the food was excellent and well presented. The menu was varied with interesting Nepalese options, but the most important thing is that you can tell that the staff care about providing good food and service. The staff took time to chat and explain the menu and drinks on offer ( Nepalese lager is great! ) which made for an enjoyable experience.

Rochester, United Kingdom
“All in all Lovely.”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I went here with the ladies from work as a step out from the usual 'pub grub'. On arrival we were greeted nicely, shown to our table and drinks were ordered and came promptly. After a lot of chit chat (us not them) we ordered starters and mains and were all silent when they arrived, silent because the food was delicious, fresh, tasty, well presented and the portions were more than enough for our appetites!

I would definitely go again (on payday as it was pricey), the only draw back of the experience was the feeling of being watched and hurried. The restaurant was not even remotely busy and did not become full for the duration of our time however, our plates were cleared as soon as the last fork went down the waiter hovered in eyeline (a bit too eagerly) for the entire meal and the bill and wipes were on the table before we had a chance to ask for them, as soon as we left the closed sign was up and we felt kicked out.

I understand everyone wants to go home and relax but that did affect my experience so I will go again and hope this was a one off because the food was so good.

• Visited February 2014