Holiday Inn Rochester-Chatham
US$87
US$86
US$89
PremierInn.com
All reviewspancake machinesofa bedswimming poolhealth clubblack puddingstayed here for two nightsbusiness hotelwould stay againleisure centresteam roomdecent sizeplenty of parkingchanging roomsbreakfast was excellentmedway townstea and coffeeexcellent value for money
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 January 2012

stayed 27th jan 2012 got no sleep till 2,30am because this hotel opens as a night club every last friday in the month. music and people running up and down corridor talking all night. so if u want a good night sleep this holidayinn is not for you.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank d f
kcoombs, General Manager at Holiday Inn Rochester-Chatham, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2012

Thank you for your recent review on the Holiday inn Rochester-Chatham. I am sorry to hear that your stay was disrupted by the Over 30’s Night that we do hold in the hotel on the last Friday of every month. We do make every effort to ensure that guests are situated in rooms away from the event and we do try to contain the guests in one area. I am sorry to hear that some guests were inconsiderate to other hotel guests on this occasion. I appreciate you taking the time to feed this information back to me. I do hope it will not deter you from staying again in the future.

Reviewed 19 January 2012

Stayed one night for a family event. The bed, as is usually the case with Holiday Inn, was comfortable and the room had all the basic amenities. Everything was extremely clean. I stayed in a double room, which was small, but since I was on my own it was perfectly adequate. My room was at the back of the hotel and so it was extremely quiet. I couldn't hear any traffic from the road outside the hotel mentioned by other reviewers. I found the food good and the staff very helpful, although the evening meal in the dining room was slow in coming.
Apart from that I was entirely satisfied with my stay and I would recommend it to anyone.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back of the hotel are quiet.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
kcoombs, General Manager at Holiday Inn Rochester-Chatham, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2012

Thank you very much for taking your time to review your recent stay with us. I am delighted to hear that your stay was enjoyable and that the staff looked after you well. I do hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future

Reviewed 13 January 2012

I stayed here whilst on business for a week. It is ideally situated and easy to find. The hotel staff were all very friendly and the food was ok although I'd like to have had more choice. The only problem was that my room faced the road so the first night I hardly slept listening to cars passing by but by the second night I slept soundly. I live in a very quiet area so i'm used to silence on a night. Saying that it was a negative it wouldn't stop me staying here in future. The room was always warm, clean and had plenty of hot water which kept me happy.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
kcoombs, General Manager at Holiday Inn Rochester-Chatham, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2012

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback with regards to your recent stay with us. I am pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay. I am sorry to hear that you did not feel that there was much choice on the menu; we do update our menus on a regular basis. I am pleased to hear you had a peaceful second night, in the future you can always request a room in another part of the hotel and we will do our best to accommodate you. I do hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 13 January 2012

went on a spa day with a friend , it was a lovely day .The facial was fantastic and although the gym was small - it had all the amenities and the pool and sauna were really relaxing . Had lunch in the bar and the food really was very good and the service was quick and they were very attentive.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback with regards to your recent Spa Day. I am really pleased to hear that you had a relaxing time with us oth in the Spa and the Bar area, I will certainly pass on your feedback to the staff. I do hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 10 January 2012

Infrastructure is reasonable for a Holiday Inn but service and food is appalling. This is one of the worst hotels I have ever stayed in for customer service, bordering on vindictive. This is a hotel to avoid at all costs unless you like waiting two hours for dreadful food and indifferent staff. The hotel also seems to attract more than its fair share of noisy guests.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank EarlofTravel
kcoombs, General Manager at Holiday Inn Rochester-Chatham, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I am of course very disappointed to hear that the standard of food and customer service were not up to our usual high standards during you visit. Please be assured that I have passed your feedback on the team to ensure that we address these issues immediately. Once again thank you for your feedback