We stopped here half way through a mini tour with a theatre performance for 3 nights. We were fortunate enough to have our day off here. Made full use of the pool, spa, sauna and steam room to relax. A group of us had a lovely dinner in the restaurant also. Beautiful lamb. We spent all of our nights occupying the bar and sampling more from the menu. The sweet potato chips were a highlight. The rocky road sundae was disappointing though. More ice team and brownie than rocky road. Rooms and bathrooms were lovely and the staff were very helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Holiday Inn Rochester-Chatham hotel. This modern, well equipped hotel contains fully air-conditioned bedrooms all with high speed internet access. With our mix of Double, Twin & Family Rooms (Kids Stay & Eat Free) and fuly equipped Spirit Health & Fitness Centre with Pool, the hotel is the ideal location for both business & leisure travellers.The Holiday Inn Rochester-Chatham hotel is ideally located for key attractions including Leeds Castle, Historic Dockyard Chatham, Rochester Cathedral, Dickens World & Brands Hatch Race Circuit. Access to the Holiday Inn Rochester-Chatham hotel is easy via both the M2 & M20, or by train to Rochester station, making the hotel a central base for touring Kent or a convenient stop-off en-route to Folkestone and Dover.For Conference & Events, the hotel has fantastic facilities for all types of Meetings, Functions & Ceremonies within the Academy Conference Centre. Click here for more info. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, IHG and Odigeo so you can book your Holiday Inn Rochester-Chatham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Rochester-Chatham Hotel Chatham
- Holiday Inn Chatham
- Chatham Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Rochester-Chatham Kent