“Fantastic!”
Review of Selale Restaurant

Selale Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Selale Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 140 Restaurants in Chatham
Cuisines: Greek, Italian, Mediterranean, Turkish, Grill
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Selale Restaurant is located a stones throw away from the Medway River in Chatham Kent. A truly friendly atmoshere and food that will remind you of eating in the Med. Turkish, Greek, Spanish, and many other dishes are served here at our family run resaurant.
Reviewed 24 July 2014

The food and the staff at the Selale never disappoint! Even our fussy 10-year old demolishes 3 courses of their deliscious food and the staff are always so friendly and welcomming - excellent for families and special occasions! We would recommend it whole heartedly!
Beverley

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Adam and the staff made my birthday party the best night ever. The food was beautiful, the staff could not have been more helpful and the atmosphere fantastic. It is a great restaurant and was the best location in Medway for such an event. I could not have been happy. Thank you again.

Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

Second Saturday lunch visit. On both occasions there has only been one other table occupied but don't let that put you off. The service is very good and the hot and cold mezze dishes are wonderful. Would highly recommend this restaurant. I haven't been disappointed yet.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

Lovely midweek evening meal - absolutely delicious food, beautifully served. Every time we visit I intend to have dessert and I'm always too full. We love the mixed meze to start - such wonderful flavours with warm fresh bread to accompany it. Friendly, unobtrusive staff, a warm welcome and reasonably priced, gorgeous food - a real treat. Highly recommend. As medwayhonestreviews says, it feels like being on holiday!

Reviewed 2 July 2014

I have had many meals in Selale and have never been disappointed. The food is superb and plentiful, the staff are very friendly and very accommodating. I always feel like I am on holiday eating the authentic food . I have recommended it to my family and friends, they all love it too.