“Pizza”

Dining options: Reservations
Chatham, United Kingdom
“Pizza”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

I've not been to a Pizza Hut for a while but i will sure come back again.
There is a great menu with a few new pizzas I've never tried before so I will have to return to try them.

Visited July 2014

Chatham, United Kingdom
“High price, Ok food.”
Reviewed 23 March 2014

I went here with my Niece and her friend after a day at monkeybizz and was a bit disappointed for a few reasons.

Overall, the place was clean, tidy and service was reasonably quick (apart from the payment bit, they took a while to take payment so we could leave).

I paid £9 and £4 for pizzas that I would pay about £2 and £1 tops in a shop.

In fact, the Meat Feast I had here was no-where near as good as a chicago town pizza I could get for £4 in tescos, its just a plain 9" sparsely topped and blatantly cheaply made. (and yes, i know i'm in a restaurant and it will be more costly but even so).

Having said that, I was mightily impressed with the limitless drinks and salad bars but not enough to warrant the price paid.

I do like the food here, but not at the current prices.

I would come back again if i was in the area and was hungry, but I wouldn't go especially to pizza hut again at these prices.

I would recommend if your not on a budget.

• Visited March 2014
Stratford Upon Avon
“Good service and nice food”
Reviewed 1 February 2014

Food seems much improved, although it also seems more expensive. The service was very good, which is what sets a restaurant like this apart.

• Visited January 2014
Whitstable, United Kingdom
“One of The good Huts left”
Reviewed 7 December 2013

Loved Pizza Hut as a kid. Not so keen any more. The ingredients have been changed to much cheaper ones and all in all its very expensive.

However there are a few of them that have such a good front of house sparkle that they are a pleasure to visit. And this is one of them. Service was very very good. Food very good compared to other branches I've been to.

Give it a whirl. Won't disappoint

• Visited October 2013
Rochester, United Kingdom
“Nice typical pizza hut”
Reviewed 9 November 2013 via mobile

Went to the car cruise at the Maritime with friends so decided to visit pizza hut. Friendly staff the service was excellent was good for a laugh. The pizzas where typical pizza hut nothing to shout about but nice and for desert we had choclete fudge cake which was awsome as I have sweet tooth. .. overall nice experience good night out with friends. .