“Food is good - service so very poor”

The Poachers Pocket
Ranked #18 of 135 Restaurants in Chatham
Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 March 2014

Been going here for many years, but last couple of years has gone down hill. the food is ok though and cheap very good value. the service people are so rude and miserable.

1  Thank sezzyhoward

Reviewed 1 March 2014 via mobile

We visit the poachers pocket at least once a month for a family catch up meal. Each time we leave happy, full and contented.
The manager is a lovely man who takes time out to speak to you. Out son was scared of him at first ad he is a large man, but each time we visit he always says hello and talks to him and now they are best buddies.
Food is always excellent and service is always with a smile.
Recommend to all.

1  Thank lollyheffe
Reviewed 23 February 2014

I visited on a Friday night, the manager was very nice and found us a very nice table. He was very nice and ensured that everything was ok with the food. The food was nice.

Reviewed 5 February 2014 via mobile

all I can say is ....im sorry I went to the waters edge to be bitterly disappointed. .. I should have stuck to the place I know I will recieve good food, service and a warm welcome as opposed to dirty tables and bad attitude at waters edge.. see you at the weekend :)

1  Thank charsg
Reviewed 25 January 2014

A nice redecorated pub with additional restaurant, good food, atmosphere and reasonably priced with meal specials everyday.
A great place to eat out as a family or a couple

1  Thank MrsStocking