“Brunch”

Price range: US$1 - US$16
Cuisines: Cafe, Wine Bar
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Cafe Nucleus is an oasis of healthy, freshly prepared food nestled in a surprising courtyard setting just off Chatham High Street.Serving a mouth-watering menu ranging from soups, sandwiches and salads to hot meals and daily specials, we guarantee you won't find it's like anywhere else in town. Everyday we offer homemade daily specials, from our famous Croque Monsieur to our 6oz Flame cooked burgers . Take the weight off your weary feet, enjoy a coffee and a slice of home-made cake and relax. Ideal for informal business meetings or just catching up with friends, we offer wireless broadband internet, regular small exhibitions and a friendly welcome.If you're a laptop user you can take advantage of our FREE wi-fi connection If you like to enjoy a cigarette with your coffee or just enjoy soaking up the sun whilst you dine at Cafe Nucleus it is your only choice when shopping in town.
Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

I took my son here for brunch on a Saturday after a friend had posted a visit here on her Instagram page. I was really shocked when we found it, it's like a little oasis off Chatham high street. The advertising outside doesn't do it justice. It's quirky and unique all rolled into one. The food is amazing, good portion sizes, I was unable to eat all of my dish. Caters for vegetarians, the atmosphere is cosy and the staff are lovely. They even serve alcohol! I would definitely recommend a trip here.

Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

I was there yesterday and I can say that the food was absolutely delicious served in a very professional manner by very polite and friendly staff. I recommend,and I will definitely go back to Cafe Nucleus!

Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

I am so glad I visited. This cafe and art gallery is a hidden gem. The outside is full of palms and banana plants which makes you feel like you’re on holiday (especially if it’s as sunny as it was when we visited!). The inside is very stylish and clean. The food was good and the coffee was delicious. The art gallery next door is cute and well worth a look in. If you are in the vicinity it is worth visiting Chatham just to come here!

Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

We've been for breakfast for the last two Saturdays and many times beforehand...

Staff always attentive, quality ingredients and always very well cooked and beautifully presented...

Always recommed to local friends.

Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

Charming/trendy place, very friendly staff and great food at a decent price. Between the 3 of us we shared a BLT, a tomato soup, honey-glazed ham with egg and chips and a bacon butty: all very filling and delicious! Highly recommend!