“Best Indian takeaway I've had” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Adils Bangladeshi Cuisine and Takeaway - CLOSED

Adils Bangladeshi Cuisine and Takeaway
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Bangladeshi
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Takeout
“Best Indian takeaway I've had”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 October 2013 via mobile

Adils wasn't on trip advisor and I was having naan of it! (See what I did there?!)
Anyway I decided to add them as I've had 5 deliveries and they've all been excellent. The portion sizes are excellent and very good value compared to another restaurant in Walderslade that doesn't even deliver.
My wife is fussy when it comes to her chicken tikka masala and she can't fault it. Loads of rice, great starters and every dish so far has been lovely.
This place was recommended to me by a friend and now my parents and brother use it all the time.
Word of mouth really is the best way to advertise so take my word for it and give it a go.
10/10