My wife and I are just back from a short trip over the Channel.
We were looking for a typical British B&B in Dover and no other place could have met our expectations further.
The owners are nice, helpful and considerate.
Diane had answered all our questions even before we had asked any !
Good value for the money.
I would definitely recommend this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic modern in style, welcoming & very comfortable guest rooms are perfect for a stay in Dover! Our AA 4 STAR Silver Award fully acoustic glazed Guest Accommodation Kent is offered with genuine English warmth and hospitality. Personal attention, maps & information ensures the very best is made of your stay. We offer Ensuite Family, Superking, Double and Twin Guest Rooms - in addition, cosy Twin & Single, each with own private lockable bathroom across small landing - ideal for those wanting high quality accommodation but at a budget price. Central for shops, restaurants & launderette - providing left luggage facility, free Wi-Fi & parking, we're situated just 5 minutes' drive from Dover England ferry & cruise terminals & a few minutes' walk from bus & train stations. With simply stunning coastal scenery (the White Cliffs of Dover) & the fabulous Dover Castle - for those with even a little time to spare Dover, in the gorgeous Garden of England County of Kent, offers much to inspire. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and LateRooms so you can book your Maison Dieu Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maison Dieu Guest House Hotel Dover
- Maison Dieu Guest House Dover, Kent