This is a lovely B&B situated within easy walking distance of the town centre and 5 minutes drive from the port at Dover. We stayed here for 1 night in a family room prior to catching the Calais ferry. We had already been sent an e-mail with details of how to locate the property and a list of recommended places to eat in the town and on arrival we were welcomed with drinks and more information about the town, including a map.
The friendly and helpful hosts made us very welcome and the room and beds were extremely comfortable. The breakfast was excellent with a good range of things to choose from and was very plentiful.
We would certainly stay here again and would recommend it to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern, welcoming and very comfortable guest rooms are perfect for a stay in Dover! our AA 4 STAR Award Guest Accommodation Kent is offered with genuine English warmth and hospitality. Personal attention, maps and information ensures the very best is made of your stay. We offer Ensuite Family, Double, Twin and Single Guest Rooms and in addition, cosy Twin and Singles for those wanting equally high quality accommodation but at a budget price. Central for shops, restaurants and launderette - providing left luggage facility, free Wi-Fi and parking we are situated just 5 minutes' drive from Dover England ferry & cruise terminals and a few minutes' walk from bus and train stations. With simply stunning coastal scenery and the fabulous Dover Castle - for those with even a little time to spare Dover, in the gorgeous Garden of England County of Kent, offers much to inspire. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Maison Dieu Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maison Dieu Guest House Hotel Dover
- Maison Dieu Guest House Dover, Kent