Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Travelodge
£27
1,143 results
All reviews travel lodge retail park air con burger king car park ferry port great stay budget hotel excellent location clean rooms free parking short stay would stay again town centre early ferry plenty of parking stayed for one night
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 November 2023

In my career I've stayed in hotels around the country as a part of my job, both short term and long term but of all these have been most accommodating
I am glad my company moved me from the sandwich travleodge to this one as the service and the extra mile the staff go shows through

Stayed at this hotel a lot over the last couple of months for work purposes, my job is primarily night shifts and I cross paths with the night staff quite often...
A special mention to Alex and Jazzmine who are always able to help me out and know the local area well it comes to recommendations on the local area and places to visit...
The hotel itself is modern and new and the rooms are soundproof enough to be sufficient, good size and facilities
The manager is accommodating and makes a proper effort to accommodate the needs of the long term guests such as myself

The little things Alex does like grabbing you extra towels so you dont need to be woken by the housekeeping service as they know your working nights makes the stay easier and helps on a professional level

Will be sad to leave this contract and hope my next port of call is half as good as this was

Thanks for everything over the last few months

Room tip: Shops shut early around the hotel, stock on snacks etc
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 24 November 2023

Travelodge Dover always meets our expectations the place is well run and always clean and the staff especially Allyx on Reception and Tracy on the bar give exceptional service a very welcoming place to visit

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 November 2023

Came into the hotel with a less than friendly greeting with the front counter staff complaining about their jobs. Horrid stains on the carpet and the room was hot. Like hot hot. No way to open the windows as they're sealed tight and broken air con system.
Basically no sleep in a hotbox of a hotel room. They really need to sort out their facilities.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 November 2023

Fire evacuation at 1am was totally unprofessional! Staff had no clue whether or not there was an actual fire and made everyone outside feel very on edge!! Will not be staying here again!! Staff need better training!!

Reviewed 20 November 2023

Family room was clean and comfortable. Ideal for a family with a dog. The staff e came into contact with were polite, pleasant and professional. The evening meal was terrible but dealt with appropriately by a refund with no fuss. Breakfast was great so maybe a different chef.