Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Travelodge
£27
1,142 results
All reviews travel lodge retail park air con burger king car park ferry port great stay budget hotel excellent location clean rooms free parking short stay would stay again town centre early ferry plenty of parking stayed for one night
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 November 2023

A Quiet disability room as requested, with lots of hot water and clean towels. The room and corridors were very clean neat and tidy and the staff were very helpful.
We are always made to feel very at home whenever we stay at the Dover Travelodge THANK YOU.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 25 November 2023

Very pleasant staff, clean room. Comfy beds and excellent stay. Convenient for the ferry. Need to get ticket for the car park but only pay between certain hours. Plenty of tea and coffee available.

Date of stay: November 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 25 November 2023

Very good, excellent value and good facilities. Very polite helpful staff (especially Allyx).
Parking a bit of an issue which surprised me as there's a large area of unused land opposite the property which would've made a big difference but still overall excellent.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 November 2023

In my career I've stayed in hotels around the country as a part of my job, both short term and long term but of all these have been most accommodating
I am glad my company moved me from the sandwich travleodge to this one as the service and the extra mile the staff go shows through

Stayed at this hotel a lot over the last couple of months for work purposes, my job is primarily night shifts and I cross paths with the night staff quite often...
A special mention to Alex and Jazzmine who are always able to help me out and know the local area well it comes to recommendations on the local area and places to visit...
The hotel itself is modern and new and the rooms are soundproof enough to be sufficient, good size and facilities
The manager is accommodating and makes a proper effort to accommodate the needs of the long term guests such as myself

The little things Alex does like grabbing you extra towels so you dont need to be woken by the housekeeping service as they know your working nights makes the stay easier and helps on a professional level

Will be sad to leave this contract and hope my next port of call is half as good as this was

Thanks for everything over the last few months

Room tip: Shops shut early around the hotel, stock on snacks etc
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 24 November 2023

Travelodge Dover always meets our expectations the place is well run and always clean and the staff especially Allyx on Reception and Tracy on the bar give exceptional service a very welcoming place to visit

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple