Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Kay T
Westgate-on-Sea, United Kingdom

A good stay

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 4 weeks ago
Good location for what we needed with plenty of parking. A bit of noise later in the evening but not too bad. Good, value for money breakfast. Comfortable & spotless room.
    £125
    £98
0.3 miles from Travelodge Dover
Free parking
AA 4 Star Silver Award Guest Accommodation 10 minutes from Port of Dover, Dover Castle, Dover Cruise Terminals & White Cliffs of Dover. Free parking and WiFi.  Budget Single & Twin with Private Facilities. Ensuite Double,Twin,Treble, Superking & Family available - cinema, restaurants, shops and attractions easy walking distance.
0.4 miles from Travelodge Dover
  • eDreams
3.1 miles from Travelodge Dover
View more hotels in Dover
1,167 results
All reviews travel lodge retail park air con burger king car park ferry port great stay budget hotel excellent location clean rooms free parking short stay would stay again town centre early ferry plenty of parking stayed for one night
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Was great being there.
Long ago I wanted to visit Dover and I did not planned my visit, just decided and go.
All sorted.

Date of stay: March 2024
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I would stay here again. I enjoyed the two nights I stayed at the weekend. Kids loved it too. The price was the best thing mainly. Can't complain at all.

Reviewed 14 May 2024

I enjoyed my stay as it was very relaxing. And I also had a good sleep kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 11 May 2024

The bed was very comfortable and the room and bathroom was clean. There were plenty of plug sockets and also USB sockets for anyone without a UK adaptor, to charge their appliances. The cafe was a nice setting and I enjoyed a delicious and plentiful dessert there, which was served quickly. The staff were friendly and efficient. There was safe bicycle parking next to the travelodge which I could use, and the Dover travelodge was clearly visible from the port, which made it easy to find. I highly recommend it.

their appliances.

Reviewed 5 May 2024

10/10, except for wi-fi. Seems like the free 30mins has to be used in one go and not split over the 24hrs. Otherwise, this hotel was very clean throughout, staff were friendly. Good location, excellent breakfast and sound proofing was brilliant.

Date of stay: April 2024