Best Western Plus Dover Marina Hotel & Spa
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
Ramada Dover(Whitfield)
View Hotel
The White Cliffs Hotel(St Margaret's at Cliffe)
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
1,285 results
All reviewssea viewafternoon teasloping floorsold buildingsea frontpublic car parkgroupon dealfree parkingcourse dinnerbooked this hotelwhite cliffscruise terminalone night staytown centrefamily roomlovely roomfollowing morning
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 April 2014

Had dinner here while staying at Premier inn up the road using our Tastecard.Very noticeable that we were very low on the pecking order having to wait a long time to get any service.My food was very good but my wifes prawn linguine with a swirl of cream was absolutely swimming in half an inch of it so was inedible.I did complain and got a cappuccino f.o.c.great!All food half price so very cheap.Pity about the one course which spoilt the evening.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 April 2014 via mobile

A great way to end my journey through england and wales. Had to stop in dover before my sailing next morning. I was happy to find this hotel on the seafront. Very good value for money. Wanted my last night to be nice and comfortable and I was not disappointed, quite the contrary. Asked for a single room and got a lovely one with a double bed, bathroom with bathtub and seaview. Staff extremely nice and helpful. This hotel reminds me a bit of the Grand Hotels of days long gone. If I ever need to stay overnight in Dover again, I'll look no further.

Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 1 April 2014

Booked for night to catch early ferry. Ideal location with parking nearby in Retail outlet car park. First room smelt of smoke, but were move to another that was fine. Dinner standard, but friendly service.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Me and my husband stayed here for a 2 night break and it was really relaxing. The breakfast was great. The hotel was very clean and the staff was very friendly. My only problem there were works being carried out across the road from our hotel room which caused a lot of noise from time to time but otherwise it was a great break.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western GB
Reviewed 27 March 2014

Staff very helpful and pleasant,but there was no organisation in the dining room.Dinner 7pm,but with only one type of meal coming out at a time,very slow.Staff had no idea where the food was meant for, hence kept being asked by different staff if we wanted the dish,even though a menu was filled in at breakfast.The food, when it arrived, was very good, and good choice of menu.The second night there was a birthday party,and all other guests,including our party, were moved out of dining room to another room with long tables, making it difficult for the less able guests to get in and out.The staff had further to walk from the kitchen with the food,so again had a long wait.On last night it was 8.30pm before the tea and coffee finally arrived.
The room wasnt very clean, with tea having been dripped on skirting boards by previous guests and not cleaned off,also dust.Good view of harbour from room.I have stayed at Best Western Hotels before and I must say I was disappointed with this one.The situation was very good,being just across the road from the harbour,and Marina at the back.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends