This hotel has a great location, and is in a great period building, one if the oldest in Dover with a lot of history. It is great for a one night stop to catch the ferry. This hotel could be excellent, however the beds are not great, the showers are very weak, and the staff are not friendly. And the rooms get very hot on sunny days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new 81 room Best Western Dover Marina Hotel is set in a Georgian Terrace building and commands stunning views across the Dover seafront with the famous Dover castle in the background. It is centrally located just a few minutes from the Ferry and Cruise terminals and 5 minute walk from the town centre, the hotel facilities include Free Wifi, a Restaurant, Bar & Lounge, and Coffee Shop brewing Starbucks Coffee and Movenpick Icecream.The Waterfront Spa will be open from 01st March 2013 offering a range of Beauty Tretments, Manicure, Pedicure and Massages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Superbreak UK so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Dover Marina Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Dover Marina Hotel And Spa
- Best Western Dover Marina Hotel Dover
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Dover Marina Hotel & Spa Kent