“Best Indian food around ”
Review of Cinnamon Island

Cinnamon Island
Ranked #28 of 172 Restaurants in Dover
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: CT16 1JT
Reviewed 20 January 2014 via mobile

Love visiting this restaurant, always take our friends and family here, lovely staff, always give us extras when we order a take away.

1  Thank Deni123
There are newer reviews for Cinnamon Island

Reviewed 12 January 2014 via mobile

I have been here quite a few times before, most recently for Christmas Day lunch which was excellent. I took my wife last night and again the food was mind blowing- the naan is the best we've ever had. Don't know how they make so good! Also the guys that work there are friendly nice people and clearly work very hard.

1  Thank dendenp
Reviewed 6 January 2014 via mobile

Food is good - portions are generous and service impeccable ! Affordable indian restaurant, would Definitely recommend it.

Reviewed 28 December 2013

I came here for an evening meal with a friend. I was surprised at the portion size as usually sit down Indian meals are smaller than a takeaway. But we wasn't short of food as it was a very good size and well priced also.

Nice décor in the restaurant and found the service of a good standard

I would come back again

1  Thank Mateusz19
Reviewed 15 December 2013

Good value for money, food was really nice and the staff were pleasant, nice atmosphere. Highly recommend.

1  Thank bigeater1985