“Love this place”

Ranked #40 of 170 Restaurants in Dover
Price range: US$4 - US$13
Cuisines: British, Healthy, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Drinks, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Delivery, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Sandwich bar / Café / Coffee Shop serving delicious home baked baguettes, Jacket Potatoes stacked with home made fillings, home made soups,dish of the day.
Dover, United Kingdom
“Love this place”
Reviewed 13 June 2013

My work colleagues and I always gets baguettes from here delivered to our work place. We always look forward to ordering and receiving our lunch which is always delivered by a friendly happy face :-) The baguettes are always fresh and delicious and i would highly recommend Baguette Ella to anyone.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank KTRobbo82

Dover, United Kingdom
“expensive”
Reviewed 20 December 2012

Expensive for bacon sandwich. I can get exactly the same down the road at Greggs for a lot less money.

Visited September 2012
Dover, England, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Always friendly and always excellent standards of food”
Reviewed 14 December 2012

I would highly recommend this place, Staff are always friendly weather it be a home delivery or in shop service and the food is always second to none. Great Food, Great service, Great Prices and the loyaltly scheme keeps me coming back for more. If you havent been to this place i suggest you pay it a visit.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank LeeAdvantageCE
“Disappointed. Must have been having an off day.”
Reviewed 24 September 2012 via mobile

My partner and I had driven from Essex and were looking forward to a nice lunch in Dover. I had read all the reviews and thought this must be an amazing place. The food was fresh and inexpensive but the staff must have been having an off day. We stood at the counter for several minutes only to be ignored by two of the women and finally a young girl came out and asked if we had been served. She has the most Dont care attitude I have come across. Great food but staff need an attitude adjustment.

1 Thank Julzrob
Derbyshire
“fantastic sandwich stop”
Reviewed 24 June 2012

We were due to get onboard a cruise ship0 but knew we didnt want to pay over the odds for a tiny sandwich in the port so decided to use Trip Advisor to find a nice place to stock up before we headed to board the ship (the port's wait is usually a few hours!).
Having read previous reviews and finidng the shop within easy walking distance of the beach front and port area, we popped in to grab some nibbles. Staff were super friendly and we found our baguettes to be a good size (not massive so they overpower you but large enough to fill an empty tummy!). I had the gammon ham cheese and pickle and my husband had the home made tikka chicken and cheese. We had several people eye up our sandwiches as we munched away happily as they finished their small drab looking rolls in the terminal!
Well priced food, quick service and most importantly tasty fillings!worth a visit

• Visited June 2012