“Wonderful surprise”

The Little Kitchen
Ranked #44 of 176 Restaurants in Dover
Price range: US$4 - US$14
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Sandwich bar / Café / Coffee Shop serving delicious home baked baguettes, Jacket Potatoes stacked with home made fillings, home made soups,dish of the day.
Reviewed 26 June 2013

A colleage and I dropped in in search of some lunch and were pleasantly surprised by the freshness of ingredients and how reasonable the prices were. Excellent place to have lunch.

1  Thank Livia F

Reviewed 13 June 2013

My work colleagues and I always gets baguettes from here delivered to our work place. We always look forward to ordering and receiving our lunch which is always delivered by a friendly happy face :-) The baguettes are always fresh and delicious and i would highly recommend Baguette Ella to anyone.

1  Thank KTRobbo82
Reviewed 20 December 2012

Expensive for bacon sandwich. I can get exactly the same down the road at Greggs for a lot less money.

Reviewed 14 December 2012

I would highly recommend this place, Staff are always friendly weather it be a home delivery or in shop service and the food is always second to none. Great Food, Great service, Great Prices and the loyaltly scheme keeps me coming back for more. If you havent been to this place i suggest you pay it a visit.

1  Thank LeeAdvantageCE
Reviewed 24 September 2012 via mobile

My partner and I had driven from Essex and were looking forward to a nice lunch in Dover. I had read all the reviews and thought this must be an amazing place. The food was fresh and inexpensive but the staff must have been having an off day. We stood at the counter for several minutes only to be ignored by two of the women and finally a young girl came out and asked if we had been served. She has the most Dont care attitude I have come across. Great food but staff need an attitude adjustment.

1  Thank Julzrob