“Fantastic all round B&B”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Dover
Bleriot's Belper House
Ranked #1 of 38 Dover B&B and Inns
“Fantastic all round B&B”
Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

I stayed here early this month, this would of been my 3rd visit in the last 2 years. The hosts are excellent and welcoming, always make you feel at home. Accommodation is lovely and in quiet area, easy to find and off road parking, which for us is a must for us! Comfortable beds, lovely hot shower and great breakfast!ll Also has free WiFi as well, All in all a 5 star B&B! Have already booked for 2015. See you soon Martin!

Stayed April 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
  • Polish first
Burford, United Kingdom
Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

Immaculately clean accommodation. Has a great front of house in Martin, very friendly. Off-road parking and secure at night a great advantage. Wifi coverage in the rooms was excellent and really quick. The B&B is just over a 5 minute walk into town. Has a good selection on the breakfast menu. If in Dover again would have no hesitation in staying here.

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Poole, United Kingdom
Reviewed 17 April 2014

Great B&B - just outside the town centre but still quiet. Handy for the channel crossing but also to visit the local attractions. Good value for money, very clean & well maintained - great breakfast. Will definitely use again when visiting the area.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 April 2014

This past weekend was my first visit to Dover and I am happy to say that it was a very nice experience. Martin was very welcoming and a joy to visit with. He has a very warm and up beat personality that just makes you feel good. He is quite knowledgeable in the history and of the best local pubs to eat at. The room I stayed in was quite spacious and had everything that I needed. The room & bathroom were clean and the bed was very comfortable. The hot water does take a while to heat up on the top floor, but that is only a minor detail. Overall, I really enjoyed my stay and will definitely come back again sometime with my family. I highly recommend this B&B.

Martin, thanks again for your hospitality, it was a pleasure meeting you! See you next time.

Cheers,
Stephen

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 March 2014

I arrived on a quiet evening and was provided with a room which was more than satisfactory. I was also able to lock my bicycle up in the locked backyard for piece of mind. Very friendly. Would stay again. The bed I slept in was great, although the second (unused) bed in the room was very soft... Didn't bother me.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Marigny-le-Cahouet
Reviewed 22 March 2014

Bleriot's was a great find. We arrived lateish and Martin was very welcoming. The room was big, the bathroom was big, and the bed was comfortable. Martin gave us good ideas about a pub and restaurants within walking distance from the b&b. Highly recommend this b&b.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 1 March 2014

I had never been to Dover before and I wasn't sure either the place or the B&B were a good choice for mine and my girlfriend's anniversary - I can just say I've been lucky!
Even before our arrival Martin, the landlord, has shown his helpfulness by turning up with his car and letting us into the room even though it was far before the check-in time. The room itself was big and cozy (and I bet some of them offer a beautiful view of the castle, although that was not our case), with plenty of space for luggage and stuff, and the bathroom cleaned. I loved the breakfast, too: you're offered a choice between traditional or continental breakfast, but nothing prevents you from mixing things up (which is what I did - I ate so much I felt like I could explode!).
The place is just a short walk from all the main attractions in the city (the Castle, the cliffs, the seafront - well, that's probably all, but it's indeed a beautiful place) and the outside of the B&B itself is pretty cute, with a garden and a small gate
Finally, it deserves being pointed out the kindness of the owner and the fantastic service, which are not to be thrown away if you're planning to spend a lovely weekend like I did.
I would suggest this B&B to anyone, even better if you're planning to stay for more than just a weekend. And share the word, because Dover is much more than a crossing point and a harbour and really deserves a visit.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple