“Goodwin Sands Potholing Club !!!!!!!!”
Review of Dover Sea Sports

Dover Sea Sports
More attraction details
Owner description: Dover Sea Sport offer numerous sea sport activities and training courses.Equipment rental from Dover beach, that includes; sailing dinghies, kayaks and pedals. Whether you are here to sail, pedal, power boat. Just for fun, or working towards world wide recognised RYA qualifications. We have something for everyone, within our square mile of safe sheltered water.
Kent, United Kngdom
58 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 97 helpful votes
“Goodwin Sands Potholing Club !!!!!!!!”
Reviewed 25 August 2013

Yesterday (24th August) I went out to The Goodwin Sands for a stab at "Potholing".

I should point out that, as a fully paid up member of The Goodwin Sands Potholing Club, it is imperative that I make regular trips out to our "Headquarters". With that in mind, I used Dover Sea Sports to get me out to "The Sands".

Its very important to be able to do this with a huge margin of safety (read up about The Goodwin Sands and you will understand why).

What an amazing trip, all completed with, good humour, great people - skippered by Craig Burn and supported by Stu & Tim, great guys.

My message is, if you are looking to do something in the middle of the English Channel in the safest possible way AND have some fun, these are the folk to use.

Regards

Phil Lennard

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Manfromthebubble

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Top Trip!”
Reviewed 15 August 2012

My family had a great trip from Dover to Deal pier and back in one of the speed boats
The trip was informative, for the older patrons! & also good fun on a fast trip Bond style back to Dover.
I would thoroughly recommend these guys, they were very friendly and it is obvious to see that they really enjoy their jobs.

Visited August 2012