Farthingloe Farm B & B
The White Cliffs Hotel(St Margaret's at Cliffe)
US$168
US$56
Travelodge
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 December 2013 via mobile

Stayed for one night with my other half and my mom.
We were welcomed with tea and coffee and a nice chat.
Had the family room and both rooms were big and nicely done. Everything was clean!
Breakfast was great. Got a full English breakfast as well as cereals, toast, yogurt, fruit, juice.
Would stay again

Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed 1 December 2013 via mobile

This is our third visit this year a great place just to get away to peace and quiet
Jane and Derek such lovely hosts nothing is too much trouble
Room lovely comfortable beds and bed made up and lovely fluffy towels. Tea coffee milk always available and I'm sure if I'd needed more of anything if I'd asked it would have been done - I really don't understand some of the comments made
Lovely family home environment and it feels like a home as it is Jane and Derek's it's so nice to home to a bed and breakfast and the hosts are happy to chat and welcome you
Thank you so much - I know we'll be back

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 November 2013

My husband and I stayed here for one night on our recent holiday, upon arrival we where greeted with a huge smile tea coffee and cake Derek and Jane chatted with us for a awhile gave us some really great recommendations for dinner in town. our room which was called Dover over looked the spacious yard and we could see the town in the distance from our room. The room was large really comfy bed excellent heating as it was chilly when we where there. Bathroom immaculate. Gorgeous building and property.Breakfast was delicious wonderful hosts very kind and generous people. Would defiantly visit again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 September 2013

Ideal place to spend the night before the ferry. 5 minutes drive to the centre of Dover. Met with a coffee and cake. Rooms very clean and spacious. Breakfast fully satisfying. Relaxing atmosphere. And easy to find.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 August 2013

Stayed on a stopover before the early ferry to France. Cannot fault it - family suite (2 rooms with adjoining door. Lovely welcome - really friendly nice rooms v comfy beds - owners couldn't do enough. Even packed us a breakfast to go as we were leaving so early !

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family