“Amerillos is reliable, great food and delivery service”
Review of Amarillo's

Amarillo's
Ranked #67 of 177 Restaurants in Dover
Description: A very good and clean sandwich bar in the center of Dover.
Description: A very good and clean sandwich bar in the center of Dover.
Reviewed 29 May 2013

We have used Amerillo's to deliver to our business in the marina for the last 3 years, their food is consistently good, always fresh tasting and good value for money, they do a great breakfast roll and sandwiches are very good too, delivery service is fast and reliable, I would highly recommend.

2  Thank coastalrides

Reviewed 23 August 2012

I used this sandwich/salad bar a while ago and it was good. The rolls were well filled, the salads tasty and the service happy and well presented. At that time I actually tried to persuade colleagues to use it as a takeaway service at lunchtime. When I used it again this morning after an absence it was deeply disappointing. The girl who took my order was clearly not listening, and was distracted by the more pressing need to slice tomatoes. To slice them so thin you could see her through them if she held them up in front of her. Ditto the cucumber. The salads looked tired, even though they had probably been prepared that morning. The service was non-existent - the girl who served me didn't bother to listen and failed to add all the fillings I asked for, didn't ask what kind of bread I wanted and just slapped it all into a tatty white baguette which when I came to eat it was dry and tasted stale. This got slapped into a paper bag. It looked unappealing right from the start and I did not feel I was getting a "good customer experience"!
I realise there must be other pressures such as preparing for the lunchtime run, but this was before 09.30, and surely customers are customers wherever they come from. I have some local work for a while and intended to use this place for my lunchtime carry-outs, possibly breakfasts if I had an early start, and was intending to suggest them to colleagues but will not be doing any of those. The experience was so depressing I will not be using them again at all. If this was just a bad day, then good luck to them. That is not what it looked like.

3  Thank bernxx