“WCCF ROCKS!”

Dover
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“WCCF ROCKS!”
Reviewed 16 August 2013

I have been a member of White Cliffs Crossfit now for 7 months, when I first heard about it I wanted to try it but was scared it would be full of strong intimidating men and women, I finally plucked up the courage to take my first class and my assumptions couldnt have been further from the truth, the coaches made me feel welcome and at ease instantly, and the rest of the crossfitters attending treated me like they had known me all my life. Never in my life have I found a sport that has such an amazing community spirit, I can honestly say I have felt like part of the family since day 1 and been hooked since day 1, WCCF has truely turned my life around, given me the body and confidence I have always dreamed of and this wouldnt have happened had everyone not been so welcoming & friendly. I seriously could bang on all day about how much I love WCCF but Im sure you'll start to get bored of me so all I will say is if your a crossfitter passing through Dover then make sure you pop in and WOD with us or if you thinking of trying crossfit then stop thinking and start doing, joining WCCF will be the best thing you ever did :-)

Visited August 2013
1 Thank bex2303

• Finnish first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“WCCF Where my second home is”
Reviewed 16 August 2013 via mobile

I love this place. The people are great and come from all over with one aim, to get fit, strong and mobile. Just as important. To have fun doing it.
Ben(boss and owner)mark, Chrissy and Kate are our instructors, guides and above all friends who welcome everyone to the Box(it's what we call where we train) they'll guide you all the way to achieve your goals. Whatever they are.
Well worth a visit. It's changed my view of fitness completely and I was a paratrooper who knew a thing or two about what's fit.
A great place to spend your spare time.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Unhingedmdk
Dover, United Kingdom
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“The best of the best”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

The place is well equipped and open most times. The rates charged are reasonable and the support provided by those who train you is unlimited and genuinely great. They encourage you to get the best out of every session. They seriously exceed all expectations and I wish more people knew about this place. It is fantastic and will become one of the landmarks of Dover.Give them a try. No matter if you are male, female young or old, it is for you!

Visited July 2013