This is pretty much what you would expect from a premier inn so decent bed, clean tidy room, good bathroom without being outstanding on any level it is what you would expect. the onsite pub does ok pub food. I had the fish and chips which went down well. the negatives are the following:-
when we stayed it was hot weather and the rooms have no aircon so are way to warm. we had a fan in our room and got the reception to get us a second one which they did straight away but this did add to the noise in the room but did cool it down well.
The breakfast is not the usual buffet cooked breakfast. the drinks and cold food are help yourself but the cooked food is ordered but I can tell you its not cooked to order as it came out within a few minutes so not sure why they don't do a buffet cooked breakfast so you can just help yourself.
This hotel is perfect if you want to use the ferry terminal. it took us 5 minutes to get there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy great sea views close to the port, with handy links to Canterbury, Calais and London ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn, Booking.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Dover Central (Eastern Ferry Terminal) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Dover (Eastern Ferry Terminal) Hotel Dover
- Premier Inn Dover Central (Eastern Ferry Terminal) Hotel Kent