Premier Inn Dover (A20) Hotel
US$137
US$130
The White Cliffs Hotel(St Margaret's at Cliffe)
US$211
US$63
US$60
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsbeefeater next doorbeefeater restaurantstayed herechannel tunnelroom was cleaneuro tunnelnight's sleepmeal dealall you can eatferry terminalnext morningplenty of parkingquiet locationgood nights sleepovernight stopan early startfamily room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

The hotel was pretty much everything you'd expect from the budget Premier Inn brand.

The good thing about Premier Inn is that the rooms, wherever you stay, are pretty much consistent with the same levels of service.

As a business account holder, I generally only stay at Premier Inn and I've never really been disappointed although I've discovered that it's the norm to see a bit of limescale build up on the shower heads which I absolutely detest but other than that, I can't really say anything negative about this specific hotel or the rest of the chain.

Location of this hotel is perfect. Easy access from the motorway and since you aren't in the centre, you don't have to endure much traffic. Just a quick 10 mile drive to the channel tunnel so perfect if you're going to the other side.

All in all, it's the Premier Inn and in my opinion, far exceeds the other budget chains.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Lee M
Reviewed 17 July 2014

We stayed at this hotel on our way to and from Germany to break up the journey as it is only a ten minute drive to Dover Port. Although we have stayed here before I felt I had to review again as the service we received on this visit was outstanding, they have also replaced all the beds and I can honestly say I have never slept so well. When we arrived we informed Brett on Reception that my husband's mobility was not good and he went out of his way to ensure we had a downstairs room on our outward and return visits and could not do enough for us. On the return journey when we arrived about 5.30pm, the lady on Reception who's name I did not get, welcomed us back and again was most helpful. The rooms are the norm for Premier Inns, comfortable and everything you need but the location is just perfect. We had two excellent meals at the Beefeater Restaurant next door, the meal deals are now even better value as you are no longer restricted in your choice. Breakfasts were also delicious with sausages from a local butcher. This is without a doubt the best Premier Inn we have stayed at and will be returning on our next visit to Germany.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 July 2014

A great hotel for a stopover to catching the ferry. Plenty of car parking even tho we arrived after 9pm. Room was very clean & hotel was very quiet so a good night sleep was had by us all. Recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Excellent customer service provided by the staff. Great facilities. Comfortable bed.
The food at the adjacent beefeater wasn't great, my burger came without the extras mentioned, but the staff there were polite & friendly.
Overall, I had a very pleasant stay!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 July 2014

This Folkestone Road Premier Inn is superior to the one nearest to the ferry port. We found the staff to be particularly friendly and helpful. The room was quite spacious for the price, very clean and the beds and pillows comfortable. It was very quiet and we had a good night's rest.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple