“Great family run Itaian restaurant”

Dinos Italian Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 172 Restaurants in Dover
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Welcome and benvenuti to Dover's longest going family run restaurant.Dino's traditional Italian Restaurant is tucked away in Dover's most sought after street right in the heart of the town.The restaurant has been established since 1977 and is a firm favorite among those craving for authentically prepared traditional Italian cuisine the way only mama can produce.If you fancy a genuine Italian meal and excellent value then please check out our very tempting menu on our website.We look forward to cooking for you soon. Grazie e Buon appetito
Reviewed 14 July 2012 via mobile

My husband and I enjoyed a really great meal at Dino's a couple of nights ago.We have never been to this restaurant before but it was highly recommended to us by work coleagues who eat here all the time.
We were greeted by owner who was extremely cordial and very welcoming.
The fresh mussels were fantastic as was the homemade cannelloni and the ossobuco.
I must mention the desert which was a ricotta and mascarpone cheesecake served with fresh strawberries and a homemade blackberry coulis which I can only describe as exquiste.

4  Thank kateprudence769
There are newer reviews for Dinos Italian Restaurant

Reviewed 11 July 2012 via mobile

Amazing. How many times have you read that on tripadvisor. well this restaurant is exactly that. the food is heavenly and the service is very good and friendly, possibly because Angelo is always on the ball and really makes you feel at home.
I have been dining here for a few years now and every time I have been to this restaurant I have noticed local Italian restauranturs eating here and not only from Dover but from Canterbury, Ashford , Folkestone and even Tenderton.
When you see these people eating here then at least I know that I am eating in the right place.

11  Thank debrasmile4u
Reviewed 6 July 2012

Have eaten here a few times now, one of my favourite restaurants in Dover. The food is always good and there is a really nice ambience.

14  Thank lin_spur
Reviewed 5 July 2012 via mobile

There are a few italian restaurants in this town but in my opinion this is the only ones worth going to. it is a family run concern and the food is superb.The menu is reasonably priced and there is a very extensive choice should please everybody.My wife loves the fresh pizzas which she says are very tasty and my father is very partial to the seafood dishes which he says are the best in Dover.They have a very good selection of Italian wines which are very well priced and we normally have a bottle(or two) of the super Chanti Classic Gallo Nero as recommended by Angelo who always looks after us very well and has a great smile.

9  Thank kingsmattt74
Reviewed 30 June 2012 via mobile

As a family we have been dining Here for many years and I must say that we have always been looked after very well by angelo and it is wonderful family. unfortunately we moved away from Dover about 11 months ago and we really do miss this superb restaurant but we were lucky enough to visit Dover on our holiday last week and this was the first place we headed for. I am pleased to say that nothing has changed. The food is out of this world and the service is still very warm and friendly. Oh Annabel says to mention that your pizzas are still the best and if you ever feel like moving you are more than welcome to come and open a restaurant in Hounslow. Thanks Angelo and give our love to mama x

14  Thank ruppertstar