“Cheap Price but Bad Quality”
Review of Symphony Cafe Restaurant - CLOSED

Dining options: Buffet, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Buffet, Reservations, Takeout
Norwich, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cheap Price but Bad Quality”
Reviewed 25 July 2012

First thing to say is that the price is relatively cheap. However, the food is really terrible. Furthermore I am really hacked off with the attitude of the staff. Amongst other things, I ordered satay Beef, I got curry Beef, I let the waitress know the error and she 'pretended' not to understand and... If you're looking for cheap food, couldn't care less about the food qaulity and can tolerate the poor staff attitude. This is your choice.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank York H

Swanscombe, United Kingdom
“FAB FOOD”
Reviewed 17 June 2012

My husband and i visited this restaurant on saturday night whilst staying overnight in folkestone.We went for the 13.90 set menu.We had mixed d'oeuvres which included crispy sea weed,chicken satay,prawn toasts,spare ribs and spring rolls.Next course was the crispy duck,and then the main course,3 dishes and special fried rice.After that they brought us a mixed fruit bowl of oranges,grapes and cherries and that was followed with coffee.

All of the food was freshly cooked ,and very tasty,and served by very friendly staff.I couldnt fault anything!

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank bethgary2017
“Back again!”
Reviewed 11 May 2012 via mobile

Once again I find myself drawn here for lunch. It is great value and tasty food with fast and friendly service.

Penzance, United Kingdom
“Great food - great atmosphere - friendly staff and vegan options!”
Reviewed 10 February 2012

The food was fresh, quick and tasted great - it was the best chinese I have had for a very long time and was incredibly reasonably priced.

They do a fab fried beancurd with salt and chilli! I also went with a meat eater who said their food was very tasty too and there was plenty of it - I love the food warmers to as it was snowing outside!

I would definitely recommend this too all.

• Visited February 2012
Ramsgate, United Kingdom
“All credit to the Chinese”
Reviewed 18 January 2012

On our visit we found very attentive and professional staff, fair quality house wine and the choice and quality of food on offer is excellent. Combine this with reasonable prices, it was a very enjoyable evening and we would recommend anyone interested in Chinese to give the Symphony a visit and judge for yourself. We will be going back for more crispy duck - super!

• Visited January 2012