Spencer Court Hotel
Royal Harbour Hotel(Ramsgate)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$96
  • Breakfast included
US$67
US$141
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
The Falstaff, Ramsgate(Ramsgate)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$142
US$104
Priceline
The Oak Hotel(Ramsgate)(Great Value!)
US$101
  • Beachfront
Pegwell Bay Hotel(Ramsgate)(Great Value!)
US$123
Travelocity
Travelodge Ramsgate Seafront(Ramsgate)(Great Value!)
  • Beachfront
  • Restaurant
The Yarrow Hotel(Broadstairs)
US$141
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 January 2013

We are very impressed by the welcome we received following a very difficult journey form the continent. The double room was very warm and had a sea view and a balcony. The land lady, Jane settled us in very well and we were given a pack containing numerous places of interest to visit in Ramsgate.

Breakfast was Delicious and Full English, we were spoilt for choice. The Hotel was nice and clean. We will certainly visit again in the summer.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 September 2012

They claimed to have overbooked and put me in a lesser "sister hotel" hotel round the corner, blaming "system problems". The owner of the other hotel said they were always doing this and he was just a friend doing a favour not a sister hotel. Probably as well, as the very ordinary B&B we ended up with was not as smelly as the Spence Court.

Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Andrew D
Reviewed 31 August 2012

Rooms were very dirty and dusty - toenails included. Unfriendly and quite rude service. A definite lack of communication between the whoever handles online bookings and whoever handles over the phone - one minute was told I hadn't reserved the rooms, next minute I had. Not impressed.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank A W
Reviewed 7 August 2012

Booked a twin room at this hotel for a one night stay with my daughter, upon arrival we were told by the lady in reception that we were in 'the attic room'!! (you would have thought that it was haunted by the way she said it!), but apparently this was one of their better rooms. I can't believe how low the standard of this accommodation was, the whole building from reception up to the 'attic' smells damp and musty. We were told that our room was not ensuite so had to use the shower room one floor down, the shower and toilet were so close to each other, that you almost had to step over the toilet to get in the shower, it also had a very dirty looking carpet on the floor, neither my daughter or I used this facility needless to say! The furniture in the room was old and nothing matched, there was also a hole in the ceiling from which dust was falling. The standard of cleanliness was overall really bad, can't believe that places like this still exist in this country, it was like stepping back to the early '70's. Needless to say, we decided to skip the breakfast, didn't want to take any chances on that! For the price they are charging, £70.00 a night, it is an absolute rip off, it will be Travelodge all the way for me next time!!!!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank Poachcake
Reviewed 29 July 2012

I do not know who is writing the positive reviews but this was not a positive experience for us in terms or cleanliness, quality of the room and service on arrival. I would avoid if I were you. There was dirt and dust on the radiators, the breakfast was OK, tinned mushrooms were particularly memorable. I do not mind staying in places which are like this but I do mind when you are paying the price they charged.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends