“Was good”
Review of China Garden - CLOSED

China Garden
Cuisines: Chinese, Vietnamese
Reviewed 7 June 2012

I used to use this restaurant a lot but I think it changed hands, Price increased, Food was not anywhere as good as it was, I would not go back there if you paid me in fact I am amazed that it is still open.

1  Thank Johnthesailor

Reviewed 12 May 2012

As this is in the heart of the town I tend to use this one for meeting up with friends for lunch. The food is excellent, its really good prices and the staff are very friendly. Lovely restaurant and really pretty inside.

1  Thank Sheree E
Reviewed 10 March 2012

The staff were very rude to me and my family also. I found a piece of metal in my food. Staff kept getting the drinks orders wrong even though only three of us. Staffs appearance made me question cleanliness of restaurant. Staff very confrontational when asked about the quality of the service. I will be telling my friends not to go! Please Avoid!

Reviewed 23 December 2011

Excellent service and all staff very helpful and friendly. Food just great and excellent valule for money.

1  Thank twyman007
Reviewed 30 October 2011

I just want to say we are Chinese from China so maybe our requirement is a little high. Nevertheless this is an OK Chinese restaurant.

1  Thank salgys