“Such tasty food....highly recommended”
Review of The Galley

The Galley
Ranked #9 of 205 Restaurants in Ramsgate
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 5 March 2014

We just paid our second visit toThe Galley and will definitely return.
A compact little cafe with a small number of outdoor and indoor tables. The staff are very friendly. The coffee is good. My husband had beef hotpot which he said was good and he would have it again (this from him means it was definitely good). I had cheese and asparagus quiche with salad and paysan bread....Oh My God....it was delicious. I cannot praise the food enough. Quiche was homemade and you could tell....extremely tasty. The salad was lovely drizzled with a dressing, complete with olives...yum! Homemade coleslaw... 4 thick slices of paysam bread (I had never heard of it - but it was lovely). The food was so very tasty that I could still taste it some time after leaving the cafe.
This is definitely the best food I have had in a long while!

1  Thank Karen M

Reviewed 31 January 2014

Everything about the Galley makes me smile! The staff are friendly, the service is top class, the food is delicious and arrives in good time. They even have blankets for their outdoor seating if you want to brave the nippy weather for the wonderful views.

1  Thank Tess G
Reviewed 15 January 2014

Found this wonderful little place a few years ago when staying with family during a January weekend away. Sitting outside with the blankets to keep you warm, such great views of he harbour, could almost be the riviera.
The food is fresh cooked and delicious, really good value for money. A great place to while away the time drinking coffee watching the world go by.

2  Thank Babadog
Reviewed 5 January 2014

we had a fantastic breakfast sitting outside in the sunshine o december 29. with a lovely view of the harbour.

Reviewed 11 November 2013

This is the place to go if you want a good home cooked English breakfast. It is about 100 yds from the Travelodge above the road overlooking the harbour..The people who run it are friendly and it has both indoor and outdoor seating, The food was delicious , The cost was very reasonable and I will certainly go there again when I revisit Ramsgate. I will definately try some of their other dishes when I return next time .If they are as good as breakfast I will be in for a treat.