“Best coffee cake in town!”
Review of Ship-Shape

Ship-Shape
Ranked #15 of 195 Restaurants in Ramsgate
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We are a little family run cafe on Ramsgate's Royal harbour. We offer a breakfast and lunch menu.We are pet and child friendly and enjoy to meet all kinds of people. We are open from 7am till 5pm all year around (except at Christmas were we have Christmas eve, Christmas day and boxing day off). But otherwise, come down for a chat and a cuppa :). We aim to have a friendly relax environment for everyone. Weather you are a work person needing a break or just going for an afternoon walk and want a cuppa. We are here for all :) We look forward to meeting you!
Kent, UK
“Best coffee cake in town!”
Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

I can't resist the coffee and walnut cake here, even though I promise myself that I'll try one of the other flavours next time! The food and drinks here are all good and are all very good value. The venue is particularly interesting being one of the arched rooms on the harbour waterfront under the main road.

Visited April 2014

Ramsgate, United Kingdom
“Hidden little gem - right on my doorstep too!”
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Food freshly cooked plus they are happy to adjust the menu to your liking, home made cakes that not only look really yummy but taste it too. The staff were a welcome change too no matter how busy they were I noticed they managed to spare the time to talk to all their customers. It is not a posh tea room or resaurant but a very pleasant cafe right on the sea front, with outside seating for sunny days and All day breakfast part of the menu which includes free tea or coffee and very reasonably priced too. In all a very good use made of the limited space in an archway under the road, the decor is in keeping with the name. I am gutted I never found it before but will certainly be going back again and again.

• Visited April 2014
“Fantastic Homemade cakes”
Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

Visited here to meet a couple of friends was only going to have a drink till I saw the lovely cakes. Large slice very good price and super yummy. I bought a slice to take home for my partner. Warm cosy little find. Thank you

Marlow
“Nice position to sit outside and soak up the sun but food and drink very average!”
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Wobbly tables caused drinks to spill. Food looked anemic and tea and coffee were served in cheap mugs. Could be a gold mine if it went a little more up-market.

Visited March 2014
Margate, United Kingdom
“Best in town for a 'proper' fry up”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Good old fashioned down to earth food, a family friendly atmosphere, homemade delicious cakes every time we've been there and they are happy to amend the fry up to incorporate personal taste. Unlike the other fry ups in the area they are varied in what they offer and don't serve it on a plate of grease. That's why we've been going back here for months as its now a family favourite, before ship shape we had tried every other establishment and been disappointed with the quality now we can eat a good breakfast and walk it off along the docks, its a brilliant way to start a weekend - recommended sitting outside on a sunny day and watching the boats sailing A* service!

• Visited February 2014