Lowest prices for your stay
Travelodge
£42
Vio.com
1,771 results
All reviews travel lodge car park excellent location sea front family room lovely view of the harbour bars and restaurants the ground floor across the road short break excellent stay budget hotel town centre lovely staff one night stay seafront claire
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 October 2023

Just take my advice don’t stay here ., I paid £100+ for a room which was not worth £20 horrible place . Very very noisy, room smell nasty and have no air . Lift flooring is a major trip hazard. No customer service at all . AVOID!

Reviewed 30 October 2023

One girl on reception checking in and serving drinks on her own, no one to help her. Rooms were ok but doesn’t look as if it’s been refurbished at all. Room were hot only a little bit of air was coming through the windows. Bed was uncomfortable and I felt itchy. Noise is horrendous till 4am ,slept for 3 hours max. I wouldn’t go back again. For the price I’ve stayed in quieter hotels that included breakfast and a far better

Reviewed 29 October 2023

Stayed in a very spacious room with view on the marina.
Claire at the reception, Magda and Zofia are real stars.
They all made me feel like a VIP from the very moment I've arrived and throughout my stay.
I'll definitely be back to Ramsgate just so I can stay in this hotel.
The bar, restaurant and location are perfect too.
Will highly recommend for both business and leisure stays.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 29 October 2023

This was an excellent stay, hotel was clean and perfectly situated by the harbour. Staff very helpful and friendly, great customer service. Good breakfast and was pleasant for a couple of late night drinks with the kids!!

Reviewed 27 October 2023

We come to Ramsgate twice a year, and the travelodge never disappoints, the Staff are fantastic, always so friendly happy to see you , and can’t do enough for you , that’s why we come back . See you next year