“Lovely food and good service”

Panorama Restaurant
Ranked #61 of 195 Restaurants in Ramsgate
Price range: US$8 - US$25
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian, Thai, Malaysian
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Special lunch available from £4.50Oriental dining-Authentic Chinese,Malaysian & ThaiEat as much as you like menu available £10.00-£16.90
London, England, United Kingdom
“Lovely food and good service”
Reviewed 3 February 2013

I visited here for the first time with my 14month old baby boy after being intrigued by the resturant decor and the lunch menu. We were greeted with a warm welcome and they assisted us by getting me a high chair. We ordered from the lunch time all you can eat menu and was very impressed with the food itself, nice and fresh and very tasty as well as the quickness in being served and the cleanliness of the restaurant.

I would definately recommend going here to eat for a lovely chinese meal and am really considering going here for my 30th birthday celebration with the family later this year.

1 Thank Hayley F

Ramsgate, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lovely food with excellent service”
Reviewed 29 January 2013

The food is the best Chinese in Thanet, every dish is beautifully presented and you cannot fault the service. They also have a good selection of wines and spirits. The restaurant itself is beautifullky decorated,clean and bright. The staff are so friendly and helpful,nothing it too much trouble.

1 Thank Linda W
“Excellent as usual”
Reviewed 25 January 2013 via mobile

Great food, great service.

Every dish on the menu has its own subtle flavours, not swimming in grease as is unfortunately normal for a lot of other Chinese restaurants/take always.

They have a wonderful lunch menu. Really filling dishes like noodle soup.

Highly recommended.

Completely worth the price.

1 Thank Pochi722
Palma de Mallorca, Spain
“Hated the Bowls”
Reviewed 10 January 2013

I've been here a few times over the years, The four of us settled all you can eat Menu, Mixed starters for 4, plus the lettuce wraps, stuffed ourselves so much on the starters which were pretty bland.

We then had about eight main course dishes between us, I should have remembered, Bowls, Small ones at that, and cold, I asked for a warm plate, give me a cold plate and I'm likely to throw it, Hot food, Hot plate
The main dishes arrived over five minutes, The food comes down in a lift from upstairs, not over keen on that myself,

It was not that busy, should have pretty much come out at the same time, From Prawns in oyster sauce to sweet and sour fish, It all tasted a bit bland, nothing with any zing at all

Had a pudding, Stuffed, fat as a pig, 90 quid down, Not sure if I'm going to go back, Bit boring

The waitress,s were very eager to please, almost paranoid, Best they tell the chefs to shape up, And don't forget the hot plates !

Also, The toilets are upstairs, just past the kitchen, bit of putting

Margate, England, United Kingdom
“A backwards leap for this chinese”
Reviewed 4 January 2013 via mobile

I have dined here frequently and had many a takeaway without fault. Tonight I went, with my partner, and was dismayed, it was a total disaster from start to finish. Prawn toast like rubber, cold crispy seaweed, and naff pineapple fritters. It has to be said that everything else was good but it seems that when it's bad it is terrible. I was told that the seaweed was always cold, but I have dined here too many times, end elsewhere, to know that this is not the case. The consistency seems to have got up and left and I doubt I would risk going again.

1 Thank BenLaws