“good meals”

Ranked #85 of 199 Restaurants in Ramsgate
Newton Aycliffe, United Kingdom
“good meals”
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

Had three meals at above, enjoyed all of them. The waitress was very good,would go again if in the area.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank janet l

Weymouth, United Kingdom
“Lunchtime”
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

We are on hoilday in Ramsgate with my family walking around looking for some were reasonable for my family to eat asked a few locals were is a good place and they told me the sunrise cafe. So we walked to this cafe when we arrived we were greeted by a very cheerful man behind the counter. Order food after waiting for 10min are food arrived fantastic full of flavour I had the homemade chicken curry fantastic my kids enjoyed there egg and chips. And my hubby had a mega brekky and loved it. So get yourself there if you go to ramsgate best place we have been back three days on the trot lovely staff.

Ramsgate, United Kingdom
“Great cafe”
Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

Best latte in ramsgate and reasonably price does the best omelet sever. Take my grandchildren there regular very helpful staff and friendly always clean and tidy wouldn't use anywhere else :)

Visited May 2014
Ramsgate, United Kingdom
“Bet food ever”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

I went to the cafe today with my 4 children had a really lovely meal food was great , the staff was very polite and friendly would definitely be going back again . The cheese and ham omelette was beautiful best I've ever had .

• Visited May 2014
Kent
“Worst food ever!!!!!!”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

The prawn baguette was dreadful eating it made me feel sick, the breakfasts they couldn't even get them right microwave was going off all the time food was cooked too quick ! Service was terrible I would advise do not bother going to this excuse of a cafe !!

• Visited April 2014