“Best way of stopping half way thru 18 holes”
Review of Fairways Kitchen

Fairways Kitchen
Ranked #54 of 195 Restaurants in Ramsgate
Price range: US$3 - US$12
Cuisines: British, Cafe
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Fairways Kitchen is open from 8am till 6pm for breakfast, lunch and dinner. We use locally sourced products & free range eggs. We have a separate function room available for hire for any occasion
Kent in England
“Best way of stopping half way thru 18 holes”
Reviewed 24 May 2014

A friend and I regularly play at Stonelees Golf Club and I would say that the Bacon and Egg Baguette is the best you can get! Very yummy.

• Visited May 2014

Canterbury, United Kingdom
“Great Place to eat”
Reviewed 4 April 2014

My husband and I went to lunch here after a long bike ride. The staff were friendly and the place was nicely decorated and clean and tidy.
I had a lasagne and my husband had a burger and chips. The food was absolutely delicious and very good value.
We will be eating here again very soon. I heard someone saying the bacon baguette is good value for money so I'll be checking that out next.

• Visited April 2014
Margate, England, United Kingdom
“Exceptional food, great service”
Reviewed 1 April 2014

I came to this place recently as I heard there was new management and a new head chef and was interested to check it out. The restaurant is located within StoneLees golf club which is set in nice surroundings with a good decent sized car park.

I'm not a member of the golf club but I was immediately made to feel welcome by the bar staff, who were well presented and couldn't be more helpful. There was outside seating but we decided to eat indoors.

The whole menu was hard to choose from, great selection of breakfasts, baguettes and hot meals, I went for the ploughmans and my friend had the burger. The food came out in a timely manner, and was very generous portions. I had so much on my ploughmans, but it was all good quality fresh ingredients. The cheese was fabulous, the home made coleslaw was the best I've ever had, the bread was nice and crunchy on the outside, soft on the inside. My friend said her burger was cooked to perfection, made with proper beef and melt in the mouth delicious. We both had drinks and shared a dessert (a delicious home made malteser brownie) and the bill was around £20, a very good price for such good quality food.

I've heard they do wedding receptions and I'd definitely consider it as a venue, the surroundigns of the golf course are so beautiful and the food is lovely, it was such a nice place, with friendly staff and great food. I couldn't fault it one bit. I will certainly be back to work my way through the menu.

Broadstairs, United Kingdom
“A Change for the better”
Reviewed 30 March 2014

Following new ownership. The change in both the service and quality of the food at Stonelees golf centre is exceptional. The breakfast's are a real treat. I look forward to working my way through the menu.
Back very soon

• Visited March 2014
“Looking forward to going back”
Reviewed 28 March 2014

I went for lunch with a friend on a weekday having heard that the catering had changed hands. The bar/restaurant area is small but cosy, and soon filled up with golfers and lunch guests. The menu had a good variety of options, and I noticed the baguettes that were coming out of the kitchen looked amazing, but was tempted by the lasagne!

The food was brought out very quickly (by the new chef!), was hot and well presented. I noticed the chef is making a real effort to meet all of the customers and make sure that everyone was happy - a nice touch in a new business. My lasagne was delicious, as was the vegetarian lasagne ordered by my friend. The portions were just right and I thought they were very reasonably priced. We were checked on halfway through our meal to check that everything was ok, and we both sent back very clean plates!

I also noticed on the way out that Stonelees are offering a very reasonable package for weddings, at a much better price than some other venues in the area. Having been to a wedding here before, I think the beautiful function suite paired with the lovely food from the new chef would be an amazing combination.

I'm very much looking forward to the next visit and trying more things on the menu!