“Gets better with each passing.”

Garden Kitchen Restaurant
Ranked #129 of 204 Restaurants in Ramsgate
Reviewed 14 August 2014

The staff are helpful, to the point of pouring a coffee into a bigger cup for my dad to drink from as he has wobbly hands.... The scones that I had this time were far better, really soft and incredibly tasty.

Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

Well that was the worst breakfast ever! Burnt everything, crap service, cold toast, warm orange juice, miserable waitress. I could go on, so I will, overpriced! My eyes and stomach were sick! Never again!!!!!

6  Thank andrew p
Reviewed 30 July 2014

As a Garden Club member we were entitled to their "2 for £12.00" lunch offer.
I opted for the Bubble & Squeak and my wife for the Fish & Chips. We had to wait for almost 45 minutes for the lunch to arrive after we had placed the order. The staff blamed the delay on being busy, but the Restaurant was only half-full. When lunch did eventually arrive, whilst the fish was fresh and moist the chips were tough and overcooked. The Bubble and Squeak, although tasty, was of poor size. Overall, a very disappointing lunch

1  Thank DeryckWheeler
Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

When me and my family went to the garden centre to take my baby brother to a small play area it was free then when we visted it again it was.£1:50 and we were dissapointed so now we hardly go thier but we will visit again.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Sooo expensive, when the tiny play area was free and I didn't mind paying the £1.30 for a tea to have a half hour sit down while littlun was entertained but now they charge for the tiny, and yes is a teeny tiny soft play area with no number restriction of children it seems, which is charged by hour now.

2  Thank Kelly B