“Scrumptious seabass”
Review of Bytes - CLOSED

Bytes
Cuisines: British
Reviewed 5 April 2014

I Went to Ramsgate for a day out and found this great little restaurant which served the best seabass I had ever had. Looking forward for some good weather to return for another helping.

5  Thank Osman E

Reviewed 27 February 2014

when you walk into this restaurant you are greeted with a smile and a welcoming hello. the staff are so efficient and very friendly. the food is cooked to order and is always fresh. the prices are very competitive. all in all a very pleasant place to be. I would recommend bytes to anyone in the knowledge that they will have a good time. I do eat out quite a lot but this restaurant is always a pleasure to come back to. long may it continue.

1  Thank Emma A
Reviewed 16 February 2014

I found this little restuarant on an off chance whilst walking past and I loved it. The fish was delicious, served on a bed of salad. The owners were very friendly but most of all it was cheap AND good quality! Would visit again.

2  Thank CeyMus19
Reviewed 5 December 2013

The only reason I have put 'no' as the answer to the best meals question, is that I have never tried the roast dinners. But I am sure these meals are as good as the grills and fries etc., There is a broad range of choice and the staff and owners are very friendly. I also choose here when in Ramsgate shopping.

1  Thank Wendy S
Reviewed 9 October 2013

We ate here every morning whilst on holiday for a week. It was so nice on the first day that we kept going back. The owners were so friendly and welcoming and the breakfast was served quickly and it was delicious. Cannot fault the place at all.

1  Thank Gillian H