“Best chinese restaurant!”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 27 February 2014

I've been there couple of times, and i loved it!
Food is lovely, and service was polite!
Will visit them again!

1  Thank eddy77007

Reviewed 10 February 2014

Restaurant was clean and tidy but we found the starters all tended to be deep fried.
Disappointed with the seasonal Chinese vegetables that consisted of only cabbage and onions.

Prawn dishes had only small quantities. Emphasis was on serving more drinks than food.

1  Thank Boomerang52
Reviewed 1 February 2014

Came here for my friend's 18th birthday party with a party of 13. It took us 4 hours to get through our meal which ruined the night as we already had plans for the evening that had to be cancelled, so we got there at 7 and didn't have our main until 10!
There is barely any choice for a non-meat eaters so you have to order from the most expensive menu if you don't eat meat which I found very unfair. Also, everyone else with you has to order from the same menu as you and to make things more expensive it's £2 extra on Friday and Saturday nights since I had no choice, I found that really unfair and overpriced for what I received.
The waitresses were abrupt, shouting out what they were holding until someone claimed it, then practically throwing the food on the table, not cracking a smile all night. The food portions were incredibly small and since it took so long to come out we couldn't make full use of the buffet which I also think was a ripoff since the food quality was average.
There are signs up in the restaurant advertising that they cater for parties and yet a couple were in there before we had got there and 3 hours into our meal so the service was disgusting!
Steer clear of here for parties as the dessert menu never came so my friend's parents resorted to preparing the birthday cake themselves. Ba Fu cannot handle having many customers which is appalling since advertise that they can cater for parties and people cannot be treated like this especially on their birthday, my friend even commented that they were abrupt to her. Awful night, wish they could have made an effort. Will not be going back.

4  Thank Ellzxo
Reviewed 18 December 2013

Real bad eve spent here , ok we never pre booked a table but asked if they had a spare table , after 10 mins of being ignored we sat down to dirty table , they wanted to serve us drink far more than food , and all the food was deep fat fried and dripping in fat

1  Thank Phil K
Reviewed 18 October 2013

Horrible, two of my family felt sick and was sick, say no to seafood. Also had to wait ages for food. Never again.

1  Thank Jane F