“The most fantastic night in a chilled intimate venue.”
Review of Comedy Tapas

Comedy Tapas
Reviewed 8 October 2017

ALL the acts were great tonight but my faves are Martin Wratten, Alasdair Beckett-King & Archie Maddocks. My jaw aches from laughing. Thanks also to the MC Konstantin Kisin who made this event happen. It's really amazing to know I don't have to travel to a city to see live comedy: it's literally on my doorstep in a really friendly pub in Tunbridge Wells. I cannot recommend this evening enough and I am looking forward to next month's.

Date of experience: October 2017
3  Thank Fairbrits

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

Had a really good time at the Sussex last night. All the acts were superb. I brought my son along this time and he's signed up to come to the next one.

Date of experience: June 2017