Review Highlights
Great Sunday night comedy

Iv'e been to Comedy Tapas a couple of times now and each time I've found there to be a mix of acts... read more

Reviewed 5 December 2018
JOakleton
Sunday night Fun in Tunbridge Well

First time for me last night at this venue - real diverse range of acts - all with something... read more

Reviewed 15 January 2018
james_s_s_mackay
West Malling, United Kingdom

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 October 2017

ALL the acts were great tonight but my faves are Martin Wratten, Alasdair Beckett-King & Archie Maddocks. My jaw aches from laughing. Thanks also to the MC Konstantin Kisin who made this event happen. It's really amazing to know I don't have to travel to a city to see live comedy: it's literally on my doorstep in a really friendly pub in Tunbridge Wells. I cannot recommend this evening enough and I am looking forward to next month's.

Date of experience: October 2017
3  Thank Fairbrits
Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

Had a really good time at the Sussex last night. All the acts were superb. I brought my son along this time and he's signed up to come to the next one.

Date of experience: June 2017