This hotel is very overpriced and very average, we were at a wedding at high rocks and decided to stay here because the wedding party were. The room had a four poster woooo which was made from old panels very small and noisy when you moved, the room was stuffy and musty we had to open the windows and go out to let it air. We had lunch in the refurbished bar which to be fair was not too bad apart from the bar manager who constantly rucked his staff at every opportunity and for no real reason. I did not realise that for my £200 it was room only and they then charged £30 extra for the worst breakfast I have ever had in a hotel and on a Sunday 8/10am for breakfast is rediculas, cold toast, wet bacon, no eggs and staff that could not be bothered at all and all served in a massive room with zero caracter, trust me on this stay in the hotel du vin and by pass this at all costs. Thank god the wedding was good,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 18th century mansion is situated within 14 acres of beautiful gardens and grounds, just a short walk from the town centre. Facilities include 70 bedrooms, spa and leisure club, contemporary bar and award winning restaurant, ample free car parking and wifi. The Hotel has undergone significant, sympathetic refurbishment since it was purchased by the Scragg family in 2007 and is now the Hotel of choice in Royal Tunbridge Wells. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotel.de, Priceline, HRS, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your The Spa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hotel Royal Tunbridge Wells
- The Spa Hotel Royal Tunbridge Wells, Kent