We stayed at The Spa for a family wedding which took place in the hotel. The wedding was in the Orangeary which is such a lovely room with big windows all around, overlooking the garden. Then we had drinks and canapes on the lawn. The gardens are wonderful! Then we had a meal in a large room that the staff later transformed into a bar and disco. I was very impressed with the use of space. The staff were very efficient and discrete too so the day ran very smoothly. The next day we had a big buffet breakfast just for the guests. The bride and groom and their families were very pleased with how it all turned out. It was a lovely family event.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 18th century mansion is situated within 14 acres of beautiful gardens and grounds, just a short walk from the town centre. Facilities include 70 bedrooms, spa and leisure club, contemporary bar and award winning restaurant, ample free car parking and wifi. The Hotel has undergone significant, sympathetic refurbishment since it was purchased by the Scragg family in 2007 and is now the Hotel of choice in Royal Tunbridge Wells. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LateRooms and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Spa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hotel Royal Tunbridge Wells
- The Spa Hotel Royal Tunbridge Wells, Kent