Stayed here overnight on business. It's a beautiful hotel with real old world charm. The room was beautifully laid out and made the most of the small space. The bathroom was spotless, air con was effective and the bed was really comfy. Staff throughout the hotel were very pleasant and said hello as you passed them. My meal in the bar that night was tasty and washed down with some excellent pints of Peroni on draft. Breakfast was disappointing. Runny eggs and sausages that had seen a little too much of the grill. I didn't eat much of it. Overall though it was a very pleasant stay in a beautiful part of england and I would return in a heartbeat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 18th century mansion is situated within 14 acres of beautiful gardens and grounds, just a short walk from the town centre. Facilities include 70 bedrooms, spa and leisure club, contemporary bar and award winning restaurant, ample free car parking and wifi. The Hotel has undergone significant, sympathetic refurbishment since it was purchased by the Scragg family in 2007 and is now the Hotel of choice in Royal Tunbridge Wells. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Spa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hotel Royal Tunbridge Wells
- The Spa Hotel Royal Tunbridge Wells, Kent