My wife and I stopped at the Spa for the one night in July after attending a social event in the area. Parking was convenient and secure, the staff at reception were very efficient and welcoming and even our room - which we hadn't bothered to upgrade - was far better than we would normally expect for a standard room.
We dined very well in the hotel's smart new Brasserie where we received friendly and helpful service and then the following morning enjoyed a faultless Full English breakfast in the main dining room before checking out. All in all this was a delightful and very well-run place and we would be pleased to stay there again when next in the area (and perhaps enjoy the pool which the lack of time prevented us from doing during our brief stay).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 18th century mansion is situated within 14 acres of beautiful gardens and grounds, just a short walk from the town centre. Facilities include 70 bedrooms, spa and leisure club, contemporary bar and award winning restaurant, ample free car parking and wifi. The Hotel has undergone significant, sympathetic refurbishment since it was purchased by the Scragg family in 2007 and is now the Hotel of choice in Royal Tunbridge Wells. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LateRooms and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Spa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hotel Royal Tunbridge Wells
- The Spa Hotel Royal Tunbridge Wells, Kent