Visited with 4 friends for afternoon tea & would recommend it! We chose to have it in the Orangery which was lovely & bright & comfortable. The sandwiches were fresh & very tasty with a good selection, the scones were warm & very light & the selection of little cakes were delicious & just the right size. A good selection of teas to choose to drink & plenty of it. The waitresses were very good, & remembered each time who had which tea & were very polite & friendly.
Would certainly return here for tea again & the restaurants looked very good too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 18th century mansion is situated within 14 acres of beautiful gardens and grounds, just a short walk from the town centre. Facilities include 70 bedrooms, spa and leisure club, contemporary bar and award winning restaurant, ample free car parking and wifi. The Hotel has undergone significant, sympathetic refurbishment since it was purchased by the Scragg family in 2007 and is now the Hotel of choice in Royal Tunbridge Wells. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Evoline ltd and Ebookers so you can book your The Spa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hotel Royal Tunbridge Wells
- The Spa Hotel Royal Tunbridge Wells, Kent