“Amazingly relaxing, even though it was a wax!”

Emily Yorke @ No 6 Clinic
Reviewed 7 November 2011

I initially visited Emily because she is based near to my place of work and I have very little free time, but I am so glad I did. Her wax treatment was the least painful I have ever had! I had an underarm wax and an eyebrow wax with Emily. Usually I find my eyebrows absolutely excruciating to have done, but with Emily not a single tear escaped my eye and not only that, but there was no redness afterwards, which is again something I usually suffer with.

Her clinic is lovely to be in, it is very light with a lovely big skylight in the reception area, which leads to a relaxing vibe. The music was peaceful and the bed comfortable and, as I mentioned, I was able to relax fully because the wax itself was so much less painful than I have ever experienced. Emily is a very lovely person to chat to and a great advertisement for the clinic. I will be returning soon, and next time for more than a wax!