Review Highlights
An amazing and awe inspiring experience!

I was gifted an overnight stay in a lodge at the sanctuary for my Birthday and from the moment we... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Debbie K
Hampshire, United Kingdom
Amazing Open Days

I have been to the open days twice and can only agree with the other reviewers that this place is... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
L H
London, United Kingdom

All reviews open days photography workshop hand feeding cat lovers beautiful cats general public overnight stay camera settings amazing experience photographic experience afternoon tea love big cats once in a lifetime amazing photos snow leopard chicken leg wild cats
Reviewed 8 April 2016 via mobile

An amazing experience - up close and personal with the cats makes the cost totally justified. Couldn't get this other than on safari I suspect. Briony was a great guide with such in depth knowledge of all the cats the afternoon walk flew by and Tanith was the perfect host during our dinner. Food pretty good too although sorry chef out done by lions at the window. Still to have the morning tour but so far so very very good!

Date of experience: April 2016
1  Thank Miles T
Reviewed 7 April 2016 via mobile

What an amazing day! Getting up close to so many big cats is such a privilege. We were given unprecedented access to take photos but its hard not to be mesmerised by the cats themselves - what beautiful creatures. Staff are amazing & facilities excellent - would recommend this experience to everyone interested in photography or wildlife - one of the best days ever.

Date of experience: April 2016
Reviewed 25 March 2016 via mobile

Voted for my sons birthday we fed various big cats the staff were amazing and you can tell they all have a passion for the animals.

Date of experience: March 2016
Reviewed 25 March 2016

We done the ranger day yesterday (25/03/16) and it was absolutely amazing, everything about the experience is top class. The most amazing thing being that you basically have the place to yourself! With no other member of the public with you on your day with the ranger! You get to see all the cats up close, hand feed your favourite and even clear out some Tiger poo :-). My favourite was the two Lions Tiny and Kafara and I hand fed Tiny who even stood up on his two paws for us. The staff here are amazing and we would like to thank Freddie our ranger for the day and the chef (we don't know his name), Freddie was amazing and knew everything there was to know about all of the cats and the chef made us an amazing lunch and catered for my vegetarian finance. Thank you to all the staff.

Date of experience: March 2016
Reviewed 20 March 2016

A brilliant way to see big cats and learn all about them. we did the VIP trip for my birthday and it made a special event even more special. Food was great and the cabins are just so cozy in winter and I imagine airy in the summer months. Briony amazed us with her knowledge and hand feeding lions, tigers and leopards was just incredible.

Date of experience: January 2016