“A firm favourite”

Price range: US$5 - US$16
Description: Kitchen by KerbEdge
Description: Kitchen by KerbEdge
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Been twice now for the famous burgers and we weren't disappointed. The beer selection is awesome (vedett my favourite) with a kerb edge burger and "Ull chips, all with outside seating in a busy little square watching a wedding.....perfect.

Reviewed 5 August 2017

Although this is mainly a bar, they said they could do coffee and hot chocolate. Coffee was lukewarm. Hot chocolate was lukewarm. Asked for some hot milk to warm it up. Milk was lukewarm again. Nice brownie but paid an arm and leg for it! We live locally but would not go again. Wish I could have given a zero star rating.

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

I don't like complaining about businesses in my local City, I like to see them do well but I just had to comment on what I think of HOS. First, the interior, setting etc is lovely - everything looks great inside and it over looks the minister which is very nice BUT I think for the prices they charge, a bit of customer service wouldn't go amiss. A party of 6 of us went yesterday, and between us we spent almost £100... the place was empty practically at the time, but to have to get up and go to the bar when a bit of table service would be nice. Then when the food arrived I couldn't believe my £18 meal was served to me on a tray, in paper plates? £18? Paper plates? Sorry but for that price I expect a plate and not to have to unwrap my food before I eat it.

2  Thank Eve C
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

First time in this pub and hopefully not the last. We needed to find somewhere that could provide food for the 6 of us fairly quickly as the 2 children were getting hungry. All but one of us chose burgers. These were freshly cooked and tasted delicious. There was a sign indicating food by Kerb Edge, putting 2 and 2 together we remembered a private party where the Kerb Edge van had provided excellent food so we're pleased to see the consistently good standard. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

Walking past...spotted live musicians jamming...went inside...great drink, great music and even half a pint of peanuts...Hull is the place to be on a Tuesday night in August!