Campanile Hull - City Center
Village Hotel Club Hull(Kingston-upon-Hull)(Great Value!)
US$39
Holiday Inn Hull Marina(Kingston-upon-Hull)
US$82
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
US$87
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
Ibis Hull(Kingston-upon-Hull)(Great Value!)
  • Restaurant
The Royal Hotel Hull(Kingston-upon-Hull)
US$64
Kingston Theatre Hotel(Kingston-upon-Hull)
  • Breakfast included
Travelodge Hull Central(Kingston-upon-Hull)
Travelocity
  • Bar/Lounge
Premier Inn Hull North Hotel(Kingston-upon-Hull)
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbasic accommodationcontinental breakfastbath and showerfree car parkbit datedwould stay againtea and coffee making facilitiessaturday nightzoecctv
Reviewed 4 December 2013

Stayed here for two nights while on a course at the local hospital which was 12hour days so just needed a place it put my head down at night. Good location and plenty of parking while I was there. Well priced and comfortable room. Warm all night despite being icy outside. Bathroom clean and all the basics (Tv, Shower, kettle etc) except an iron which would have been useful but for the cheap price I can't complain. Not a luxury weekend away but for business/conferences where you just need to get your head down does the job. Reception staff helpful and friendly.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 December 2013

Ideal budget hotel in city centre ideally situated for visiting KC stadium. On busy road so close the shutters for a better sleep! Free car parking with enough space for larger vehicles. Adequate breakfast.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 November 2013

I spent three nights there this weeks whilst I was awaiting to pick up some keys to a house in Hull. The usually stay in the Travelodge when I am away from home as I tend to find them inexpensive and basically I know what I'm getting. However, the Travelodge across the road was full so they rang up and had the staff reserve me a room here. On booking in I found the staff were really welcoming. friendly and accommodating. The receptionist set up the WIFI for me on my laptop. I ate there three nights in a row and I loved their vanilla ice cream. The room was comfortable, warm and cosy: I didn't want to leave!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank HNRDeb
Reviewed 23 November 2013 via mobile

Stayed here on Thursday night. Does what it says on the tin. Bed was really comfy and snugly. As a smoker I also appreciated that I only had to step out of my door on to the balcony.
Staff were all very friendly.
Great free secure parking too.
No noise polloution, was a great nights sleep. Will defiantly visit again.

Stayed: November 2013
2  Thank NatCatHat
Reviewed 16 November 2013

Awful nasty cheap hotel, room dirty and cold could not use the promised wi-fi as the receptionist said it was broke, I had a wi-fi signal but she would not give me the password. Very unhelpful. Did not eat there, the food looked disgusting.

Room Tip: Do not stay here.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo