“Great”
Review of Dirty Bird

Dirty Bird
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Good value food. Average score seems to be brought down by delivery service. Would recommend for anyone eating in or taking out.

Reviewed 8 June 2018

My new favourite thing is chicken wings (can't get enough of them) so when I saw Dirty Bird had a whole section for them I was over joyed! I order 4 different types which was pricey but thought it must be worth it.... boy was I wrong. There was small portions and none of the flavours they put in the boxes worked together, they was swimming in sickly sauces and overall inedible, we tried one of each flavour and left the rest. I'm sorry to say I will not be returning.

Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

First time they have ever delivered on time and I know the reason why, food was dry like it was cooked yesterday and tasted like mark and Jeremy’s barbecued dog. Running on borrowed time unfortunately as they were better than kfc originally

Reviewed 6 May 2018

Chicken and Waffles has always been a favourite of mine, and I feel that's why my opinion of the food here is pretty standard. The waffles they serve are very forgettable and I think a bigger portion of a better waffle would elevate their food tenfold. The chicken and the chips are better than a lot of other places on Newland.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

I’m a regular customer of dirty bird, and the previously deliveries have been of a good standard. Unfortunately, we placed at order at 7.30 with a lead time of two hours - thought it would be worth the wait, however, the order never arrived. Contacted the restaurant and we were assured it would be there with twenty minutes, with complementary free food by way of an apology.... order never arrived. Frustrated and hungry after a three hour wait. Maybe give this place a miss if you actually want to eat.

I’ll post a picture of ‘nothing’ when I get chance!

1  Thank Libeeee